Resolution Debt is an owner managed debt counselling practice serving the Vaal triangle and surrounds. We have more than 50 years of collective experience in client service. We produce impressive results. We offer our clients:
- A dedicated team of competent individuals, focused on assisting you in rectifying your Credit Record.
- Qualified Debt Counsellors who listen, asses and guide you through the Debt Counseling process.
- Sophisticated electronic network to be able to assist clients countrywide
- Free assessment, legal advice and quotation – you will never be left in the dark.
- Partnered with reputable law firms, that attend to the legal aspects of the Debt Review process.
- NCR (National Credit Regulator) accredited Debt Counsellor.
- Principled, no nonsense, goal minded individual.
- More than 18 years’ experience in contracts, budgeting, negotiations with an aim to finding a solution which suits both parties.
- Admitted Advocate, Specialising in National Credit Act Law, Consumer Protection Act Law and Labour Law, as well as Civil Litigation.
- Strategic planner and excellent guide through the process of Debt Counselling.
- Passionate, people person, focussed on contributing meaningfully to the community.
- Over 15 years of experience in the field of banking and finance.
- Held a Platinum banker position at one of the major banking groups.
- Focussed on assisting with planning and restructuring of financial portfolios.
- FIAS AND FICA compliant.
- Passionate about people, very competent and caring individual with strong client focus.
- Successfully completed the NCR Debt Counsellor’s course.
- Fully qualified to give sound advice in regards to restructuring your financial position.
- Magda Vermeulen is an admitted attorney, Notary and Conveyancer registered with the Law Society of South Africa.
- She holds various degrees in Law and Education and has been practising for more than ten years. She has an eye for detail and pays attention to every aspect of your restructuring order.
- Labour Law
- Family Law matters
- Winding up of estates
- Estate Planning
- ANC Contracts